Warhammer 40k 9th Edition & Indomitus Pre-Orders Available Now!
We have some exciting news for Warhammer 40,000 fans!
The new Indomitus box and 9th edition 40k that will be hitting the shelves on July 25th are available for Pre-Orders Now!
These will only be available while stocks last, so make sure to grab them while you can!
We are also offer some Amazing Bundles deals on pre-orders!
Grab a friend and prove yourselves in glorious combat with this 2 player bundle!
Are you a seasoned 40k conqueror already? Jump in headfirst into the exciting new Warhammer 40,000 9th Edition with the Conqueror's Indomitus Bundle!
The bundle includes:
Does the mere mention of your name make every enemy tremble? A survivor of countless brutal battles? Experience the Ultimate Indomitus 9th Edition release with our new Warhammer 40,000 9th Edition Indomitus Emperor Bundle!
The bundle includes:
Indomitus Core Box
This is it, the Warhammer 40,000 boxed set you’ve all been waiting for – INDOMITUS. This is quite simply the biggest and best boxed game we’ve ever released for Warhammer 40,000, representing the cutting edge of miniatures design and the latest evolution in rules development.
This boxed set is for the fans, and a fitting way to leap into the new edition for anyone who loves Warhammer 40,000!
Indomitus is a mighty boxed set truly worthy of the best-ever edition of the game. Alongside two armies, you get a special launch edition of the Core Book, the Edge of Silence book with the rules for your models, a handy color instruction guide and a transfer sheet with decals for the Space Marines and Necron armies. There is so much packed into this box and it's only a fraction of the cost of getting them all separately. Indomitus won't be around forever, so don't miss out!
CHECK OUT THE NEW PRIMARIS REINFORCEMENTS!
The Emperor's Angels of Death are getting up close and personal. The box contains the first of a new breed of Space Marines - from elite Bladeguard Veterans to chainsword-wielding Intercessors - who are equipped to take the fight to the enemies of Mankind in glorious melee combat.
The 24 Primaris Space Marine miniatures include:
- Primaris Captain equipped for close combat.
- Primaris Lieutenant armed with a power sword, storm shield and neo-volkite pistol.
- Primaris Chaplain.
- Judicar with the new ability to manipulate time using the wargear tempormortis.
- Squad of three Bladeguard Veterans, equipped with power swords, storm shields and heavy bolt pistols.
- The skeleton-standard bearer Bladeguard Ancient.
- Three Eradicators, specialised in tackling armoured vehicles and large monsters with long-range melta rifles.
- Squad of ten chainsword-wielding, heavy bolt pistol-shooting Assault Intercessors.
- Three Outriders, the Space Marines’ motorcycle-riding units armed with chainswords, bolt rifles and heavy bolt pistols.
THE NECRONS ARE BACK TO RECLAIM THE GALAXY!
Having lain dormant for millions of years, the Necrons have awoken from their slumber to reclaim the empire they once held from those who usurped it in their absence. With deadly new warriors and war machines at the Necrons' disposal, is there still strength enough in the galaxy to resist the ancient machine race?
The Necron side, meanwhile, favours numbers, with a total of 37 models in the box:
- Making up the bulk of the army are 20 Necron Warriors, equipped with either long-range gauss flayers or short-range gauss reapers.
- An Overlord, the Necron commander armed with the new hyperphase glaive weapon and a tachyon arrow.
- Royal Warden, equipped with a relic gauss blaster.
- Plasmancer, part of the Harbingers of Destruction: the Necrons’ answer to the psychic psykers in other Warhammer 40,000 factions. Armed with a plasmic lance.
- Two Cryptothralls, companions to the Plasmancer and other Cryptek units.
- The multi-armed Skorpekh Lord, which made an appearance in the Warhammer 40,000: Ninth Edition reveal trailer. It’s armed with pleasant-sounding weaponry such as an enmitic annihilator, hyperphase harvester and flensing claw.
- Three Skorpekh Destroyers, close-combat units armed with dual-blade hyperphase threshers or the two-handed hyperphase reap-blade.
- Plasmacyte, which assists the Skorpekh Destroyers by infusing them with energy and increasing their threat.
- The War of the Worlds-esque Canoptek Reanimator, a legged machine that lends support on the battlefield and can attack with its atomiser beam.
- Six Canoptek Scarab Swarms, mob units designed to overwhelm enemies.
Limited Edition Core Rulebook
The Indomitus set will include the Warhammer 40k: Ninth Edition core rulebook with limited-edition cover artwork only available in the set.
Note: The Warhammer 40,000 Indomitus box set is a limited release.
Preorders are subject to availability and will be distributed in the order in which they were received.
Grand Tournament 2020
With a new edition, GW is also releasing a new type of Chapter Approved!
The Grand Tournament Mission Pack 2020 is used for you to organize competitive games with your friends or LGS, as well as points for 9th Edition 40k units as well as offering guidance for running and playing in tournaments, special Secondary Objectives, and loads more.
The second book is the Munitorum Field Manual, which holds a full list of updated points for Warhammer 40,000 units. With their powers combined, These new books will have you on the cutting edge of Warhammer 40,000 competitive gaming!
Mission Pack: Open War
Check out these new 9th edition Open War cards!
These allow you to quickly and easily generate a mission by randomly choosing a deployment, objective and twist for your battle. There are also ways of evening up games where there is a difference in Power Levels between players so they work great for spontaneous pickup games. With thousands of different combinations, these cards will keep you busy for a good long while without ever repeating a game (unless you want to).
Crusade Player's Pack
Narrative players rejoice! We’d like to introduce you to the Crusade Journal!
The new 9th Edition brings with it a new Crusade Journal where players can record the results of their games and keep tabs on the conditions of their units. This army and campaign tracker is going to allow any budding warlord or conqueror to log all their glorious victories (and also the glorious non-victories)
Battlezone: Manufactorum Battlefield
Get your table game-ready in minutes with these durable card battlefield tiles! Simply unfold and combine, and you’ve got an appropriately war-torn place to fight, particularly when combined with some scenery. This set is perfect for playing Combat Patrol or Incursion games, but grab two of them, and you’ll have a large enough play area for a 2000 point Strike Force game!
Also included in the Indomitus Emperor Bundle is a selection of essential gaming accessories – a collection of objectives for your battlefield, a combat gauge for those key mini-measurements, and a themed carrying case!
Battlezone: Manufactorum Objectives
New Combat Gauge & New 40k Carry Case!
Miniatures are supplied unpainted. Some assembly may be required.
Note: Some products included in this blog post are limited release.
Preorders are subject to availability and will be distributed in the order in which they were received. Please check individual product details.